EUROPOWER has built its identity assuming as fundamental values the following principles:
- Integrity: Europower’s business is based on the principles of honesty, transparency and fairness;
- Customer orientation: Europower’s primary goal aims at satisfying expectations and needs of its Customers;
- Environment protection and preservation of health and safety in the workplace;
- Compliance with laws in force in the Countries in which the Company operates.
The Group also shares, supports, applies and integrates within its sphere of influence, a whole range of universal principles in matters of human rights, labor standards, environment protection and anti-corruption fight, deriving from:
- the Universal Declaration of Human Rights;
- the International Labor Organization’s (ILO) Declaration;
- the Rio Declaration;
- the United Nations Convention against Corruption.