Since 1979 we have been leaders in providing services of commissioning, start-up, operation and maintenance of industrial plants in the following sectors:
- Power generation
- Desalination, demineralisation and water treatment
- Waste to energy
- Chemical and petrochemical industry
- Industrial utilities
START-UP, OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
Our services included:
- Provision of commissioning and start-up procedures.
- Execution of test, start-up and inspection of plants and compilation of the relevant record forms.
- Plant operation.
- Definition of standard and maintenance specifications.
- Definition of inspection plans.
- Definition of maintenance programs.
- Spare parts management.
- Purchase and management of materials.
- Ordinary maintenance, programmed and preventive maintenance, extraordinary maintenance and regular reviews of rotating and non-rotating machines.
- Staff training.
Central function of EUROPOWER S.p.A. Global Service Division is the Maintenance Engineering, organised so as to support the local operative structures both in the phase of the project start-up and during the carrying out of the service.
The tasks of maintenance engineering are:
- Definition of the most suitable maintenance policy for the specific plant
- Planning of the preventive maintenance
- Historicizing, analysis and possible consequent adjustments of preventive maintenance plans
- Implementation of the maintenance information system
- Analysis and study of the improvement solutions
- Management of spare part stoks and preparation of the technical specifications